What the fucking hell is happening right now.
Last night I had a nightmare and it woke me up crying, which heavily disturbed M. That nightmare might be about to become reality.
I’m sorry for posting weird shit like that. I don’t even know.
Laura is turning 9 months old next week. Still wearing 4-6 month clothing and (we figured that out yesterday) 3-6 month shoe size. She’s so small, it’s weird because she seems so big to me?!
My baby… Ahhh.
rules: just insert your answers to the questions below. tag at least 10 followers.
- name: Tamara
- nickname: Tamy (by my close family), baby (by the bf), Tam (couple internet friends call me that)
- birthday: 27th of July
- gender: female
- sexuality: bisexual would probably fit best. Don’t know, don’t care.
- height: I always say 172cm but I might actually be a little shorter…
- time zone: Central European (Summer) Time (CEST - GMT+2)
- what time and date is it there: Sept 11th, 12:47pm
- average hours of sleep i get each night: 3-5
- otps: Ugh. I guess I was a lot into 10 (Doctor Who) and Rose.
- the last thing i googled was: "Campus Donaufeld"
- first word that comes to mind: fish
- what i last said to a family member: To my Mom “Kisses, talk to you later!”
- one place that makes me happy and why. Being in a car at night, driving fast, listening to loud music.
- how many blankets i sleep under: 1.
- favourite beverage: recently it’s Red Bull.
- the last movie i watched in the cinema was: The Purge 2
- three things i can’t live without: my daughter, someone I can rely on (may it be family or friends), and love.
- a piece of advice for all my followers: There’s a reason for everything that happens, it doesn’t always make sense NOW but maybe it will at a later point in life.
- you have to listen to this song: Maroon 5 “Harder to Breathe”
- my blog(s): twiggyyay.com (abandoned), twiggyyay.tumblr.com
- Tagging: as tagged below…
I was tagged by silentviolentseduction
Life is craycray. I found out about some things that half upset me, half feel alright, and half (yes I’m adding another half to the whole, whatever man I DON’T DO MATHS) just make me speechless. I could definitely use some advice here (the topic being suicide attempts from a relative) but I don’t even know what I’m expecting because the decisions are up to me and I get influenced waaaay to easily anyway.
I might just need a night to reconsider and gather my thoughts.
Useless post x100.
“It took many years of vomiting up all the filth I’d been taught about myself, and half-believed, before I was able to walk on this earth as though I had a right to be here.”
Today is such a weird day. But, I signed the final contract for my apartment and had a couple good laughs. If only I could get more than 2-3 hours of sleep at night, that would be cool.